Sunday, February 19, 2012

DO YOU HAVE A PASSION FOR MUSIC PRODUCTION?

Please bare with me while I finish building my blog,...


From the time I could remember, listening to music has been a joy and a comfort in my life.  And, I've always wondered, "How does music effect the masses? Does everyone feel the way I do?"

Music has gotten me through many tough times, be it attending a funeral, listing to the radio after the lost of a pet and even while dreaming.  All these moments and many more, were less stressful experiences, due the emotional weight that music carries by nature.  It's obvious that music keeps us listening to the radio for most awakened hours and some of us, even sleep to music.

Wow, what a dance,... I couldn't live without music!  Well, I wanted to know how does music effect others?

Thanks ahead of time,


BigFuzzz


1 comment:

  1. Music Production always provides an opportunity for continuing preparation and training for musicians, recording artist and engineers to enhance the skill set and knowledge in a their particular field of expertise.

    producer chris young

    ReplyDelete